Re: Surrogate Key vs Production Key

From: Someone <abc_at_def.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 08:37:49 -0400

DA Morgan suggested that:
> Someone wrote:
>

>> Only when you have your head so far up your #%$

> Uncalled for and unappreciated: Please apologize.
>
> Thank you.

I'm sorry Ed. That was uncalled for and inappropriate. I was just trying to take some heat off of Noons, as he consistently posts well informed and constructive posts (unlike this last one from me) and just seems to me that no one is respecting his experience and opinion on this topic (I respect your opinion Noons).

Once again, sorry Ed. Received on Fri Oct 22 2004 - 07:37:49 CDT