My db

From: Mill <mill.h_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 12:28:26 GMT

Hi

Currently have a oracle 8i database running on a windows 2k box with 100 users, my company is now
looking to link up a branch office in Spain with an additional 150 users accessing the db via the internet (VPN)

The server spec is as follows

2 X 1.4ghz cpu
8gb Ram
800mb Network

Do you thing it would be worth upgrading the server for all these additional users ? Are there any issues
running a app via the vpn and forcing the oracle server down ?

Your comments would be appreciated. Received on Tue Oct 19 2004 - 07:28:26 CDT