Re:Determining the size of the database after deleting some of the transactions

From: Yong Feei Shun \(UAC Berhad\) <yong_feei_shun_at_uac.com.my>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 11:15:10 +0800

Dear all

         I have a question here hopy you guys can help me.
         I tried to delete some of the transactions, then export the whole
db out, and then import it back and check on the size. but I noticed that when I check it from the oracle enterprise manager, the number of rows still the same as before deleting, but when I check using the sqlplus, apparently, the number of rows decreased. Why? and what should i do if i really want to know the exact size of the database after deleting?

        Please help. Thank you

Regards
Feei Shun Received on Tue Oct 12 2004 - 22:15:10 CDT