Best way to recreate database for a character set change

From: Joop Kaashoek <jkaashoek_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 11 Oct 2004 22:47:05 -0700

We need to change our default character set to UTF8 and this can not be done with a simple alter command since our current character set is WE8MSWIN1252. So we need to recreate the database. What is the best way to do this? We want to keep the same instance name etc.

Regards,
Joop Kaashoek Received on Tue Oct 12 2004 - 00:47:05 CDT