Do I need Index for FK and these Queries ?

From: xtanto <krislioe_at_gmail.com>
Date: 6 Oct 2004 23:37:11 -0700

Hi Gurus,

I have Table A with PK on a,b,c,d (so I have index on this)

       Table A has FK on (a,b) to Table B)

       Table B with PK on a,b

I have questions :

(1) On Table A, what queries that can make use of the Index ?

(2) On Table A, Do I need Index on (a,b) for the FK

Thanks for your help,
xtanto Received on Thu Oct 07 2004 - 01:37:11 CDT