Re: Copying tables form ONE Schema to Another SChema in same instance

From: Sybrand Bakker <sybrandb_at_hccnet.nl>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 19:50:28 +0200

On 6 Oct 2004 09:00:50 -0700, hari_om_at_hotmail.com (HARI OM) wrote:

>BUT STILL I GET BUNCH of all above errors.... can anyone help me out
>on this?

It appears you followed neither Daniels advice, nor my advice. Daniel's advice would have worked, by moving the tables after you ran import, my advice would have worked on his own. Also, you don't have NLS_LANG set prior to import, so you are probably in a mess anyway.
Your problems were to be expected, because in the unnecessary 'steps' you took, and for which we need to guess what the contents of those scripts are (No, I don't want to see those scripts), you probably created *and enabled* all constraints. Import however, enables the constraints as a last step. So, what did and do you expect? Garbage In Garbarge Out, by not following up advice!

--
Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA