Re: Can I create a database via oracle client?

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr_at_dizwell.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 12:06:16 +1000

Snewber wrote:

> Thanks for the input.
>
> I don't use oracle on windows so I can't comment and when I read articles
> like the following then it supports my suspicions.
>
> http://www.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,4057,10967731%5E15316,00.html

I agree. I'd be very suspicious of PeopleSoft too if, after AU$50million they couldn't get their product working on *any* operating system, never mind on Windows.

That article says more about PeopleSoft (and RMIT, actually) than it does about Windows, IMHO.

Regards
HJR Received on Tue Oct 05 2004 - 21:06:16 CDT