How to show Item's primary key In Portal's Page.Please help(one week wasted :( ).

From: Radosław G±siorek <szczurak_at_wp.pl>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 15:04:11 +0200

Hi to all
I'm working with Oracle Portal. here what I've done, and what I need. I've attached pl/sql procedure to an Item Type directly in Portal by modyfing:
Page Groops/Shared Objects/item_types/TEXT There is TAB "Procedures" where I've added my pl/sql procedure to TEXT type. I've also checked checkbox to write procedure results out to browser, next to printed item of TEXT type.

What I need: This procedure should display currently displayed item's all atributes (first of all primary key and name).

Do you know how should I get this values. Probably some global variable or cursor, but I'm browsing for info over one week and did't find.

Please help.

Radek

--
mgr inż.Radosław G±siorek - programmer