Re: How to export from a higher Oracle version and import into a lower Oracle version

From: dead <OVOIZBACI-vlasic_at_vodatel.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 14:25:43 +0200

I start catexp.sql with SYS
and after that I copy all files from bin directori of Oracle 9i into server with Oracle10i and try to start exp.exe from that Oracle9i and I have next message :

Message 206 not found; No message file for product=RDBMS, facility=EXP: Release
9.2.0.1.0 - Production on Thu Jul 29 14:22:30 2004 Copyright (c) 1982, 2002, Oracl
Invalid format of Export utility name
Verify that ORACLE_HOME is properly set
Export terminated unsuccessfully
EXP-00000: Message 0 not found; No message file for product=RDBMS, facility=EXP Received on Thu Jul 29 2004 - 07:25:43 CDT