Re: Report Generator for Oracle and other RDBMS - SPAM NEEDED

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 22:26:23 -0700

Alexandr Molochnikov wrote:

> Hello everyone,
> >
> Alex Molochnikov
> Gestalt Corporation

Apparently Alex doesn't think he has abused us enough. And thinks we are so stupid that we will still buy this "need Beta testers" nonsense after using it month after month after month.

Sorry Alex ... we don't want your spam and we aren't so brain dead as to believe you are still trolling for Beta testers.

Either move your promotional post to c.d.o.marketplace or we will perhaps give you the rotten egg treatment.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington