Re: Control File Sequential Read - top wait

From: David Fitzjarrell <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: 26 Jul 2004 12:36:00 -0700

"omlet" <notrolls_at_notrolls.omlet.org.notrolls> wrote in message news:<3ebb89b686d410935a53fa8237a1c99e_at_localhost.talkaboutdatabases.com>...
> Ok Mr. crab! Back to your crappy advice about MR enqueues and locks. The
> mere existence of un-released MR lock would require a huge amount work
> from a PRODUCTION dba. SOMETHING YOU NEVER UNDERSTOOD and YOU WOULD NEVER
> UNDERSTAND! of course you can crash another stock market if we let you
> learn from your mistakes.

You still fail to provide evidence that I actually crashed anything. I am still waiting for this to be produced.

> When a file in MR it is FUZZY! (similar to your azz status quo). Fuziness
> are recognized by markers that determine the point that recovery has
> applied redo.

You must be referring to any Oracle release prior to 7, which is the apparent limit to your knowledge given the tuning 'advice' you provide in your OMLET tuning manual. I'd start running 9iR2 to realise what the rest of the world is actually running.

> If it dies the extent of fuzziness can not be determined; but it does not
> extend beyond any of the files were fuzzy.
>
> Of course your database is not consistent!?! NOW TELL ME HOW COULD THIS BE
> NORMAL OPERATION? HOW CAN IGNORE SUCH A PROBLEM? DO YOU GO HOME; GET ASS
> FUCKED and assume every thing is OK? two months later, the database crash
> because of some timeout on some control file and you would not be able to
> recover your database; because your backups are not VALID.
>
> try to pull your data from your indexes and your whole operation is
> busted; along with it the funds heavily invested in your customers; and
> then NASDAQ!

I cannot help that you made some dismal stock investments. Of course, simply because YOU cannot invest reliably in no way implicates me in the loss of your funds, especially since you can prove none of your accusations.

> Now have a clue then a grip; never write a SPAM (unwanted mail) and
> intrude on others privacy.

You publicly posted to a newsgroup, providing your email address. No 'intrusion' was made, since by providing said address you opened yourself up to such comments via email.

> The correct course of action is to check the 6 bits that determine the
> fuzziness of files: (KCVFHHBP, KCVFHHBM, KCVFHOFZ, KCVFHCRM, KCVFHMFZ,
> KCVFHCMF). The solution would be based on the arguments of kcvsmr: the
> first being fnos, the second being backup, the third being cancel.

Sure, right, okay, whatever you say ...

> If the fnos argument is null means all online files should be recovered.
>
> The backup argument indicates that the next open must be a resetlogs open
>
> ...................etc
>
> the meaning of those are really not meant for 2nd grade tulsa wacos with
> tonka trucks; but not completing media recovery of control files are a
> sure way to a cold hell! and YOU HAVE BEEN IN ONE!

At least I've been somewhere interesting.

> Firing your azz probably originated from the Oracle Support analysts who
> you are repeatedly piss on; on every occasion! you self proclaimed experts
> who KNOW NOTHING literally other than hogwash.

I was never fired from AMR/Sabre. You still haven't proven THAT lie, either, so stop telling it. It won't become true simply because you want it to be.

> YOU should be responsible for your actions.

I am. You, on the other hand, are not, as proven by this litany of rubbish you have posted.

> Disclaimer: All refs included in this post are fictional and are not
> related to any existing product released or planned.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Mon Jul 26 2004 - 14:36:00 CDT