Re: Oracle 10G for Solaris x86

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 10:43:37 +0100

in that case either edit the configuration file (IIRC it is oraparam.ini) and add your version, or run with -ignoreSysPrereqs which will skip the pre-requisite checks.

Naturally in either case you will end up with an install on an unsupported platform - this might be fine for testing - I wouldn't recommend production without support.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA