Re: 10046 Trace Overhead

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 08:10:03 +0000 (UTC)

Perhaps the griev9ing relatives will find a little solace in

    Oracle Insights: Tales of the Oaktable (Oaktable Press)

I supplied one of the chapters for this book. Other chapters are by Gaja Vaidayanatha, Dave Ensor, Cary Millsap, Tim Gorman, James Morle etc. etc. etc... and, of course, Mogens Norgaard.

It's just out in the USA, and should be available elsewhere quite soon.

--
Regards

Jonathan Lewis

The Co-operative Oracle Users' FAQ

Optimising Oracle Seminar - schedule updated July 20th