Roll Back Segs

From: rc <rc_at_spam.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 14:26:13 +0100

Hi

We use Oracle 8.1.7.4 on Solaris 8
On a very larger insert operation I got ora-01562, which is to do with roll back segment size

I have 8 20Mb roll back segs on 2GB of tablespace.

Does the above erro mean that a single Roll back segment tried to extend beyond the size of the tablespace ?

And, do I get round this by having a very large temp tablespace

Thanks   Received on Wed Jul 14 2004 - 08:26:13 CDT