Tracing SQL Statements Behind a Form

From: Ed_Zep <edward.mcmonagle_at_ntu.ac.uk>
Date: 13 Jul 2004 06:08:43 -0700

Hello.

Can anyone please tell me the best way to trace the SQL goings-on behind the scenes of a form?

I'm not after tuning information, just the actual SQL being run.

I've tried execute sys.dbms_system.set_ev (sid,serial#,10046,8,'');

which gives a lot of information that I'm not looking for (e.g. waits).

Is there a way of getting just the SQL?

Many thanks.

Ed McMonagle.
UK. Received on Tue Jul 13 2004 - 08:08:43 CDT