looking for notes on oracle 9ias server and report server

From: <chennakeshava_ramesh_at_yahoo.co.in>
Date: 9 Jul 2004 02:39:04 -0700

hi,

I am a DBA. currently learning oracle 9ias . I have the documentation from oracle. But it is really lengthy. I am looking for notes from where I can get a brief over view of oracle 9ias and as a adminstrator what type of role I have to perform.

any pointers towards this will be helpful.

thanking in advance,

regards
Chennakeshava Ramesh
(same as ramesh_jun24) Received on Fri Jul 09 2004 - 04:39:04 CDT