Re: How to get rid of XDB service in Oracle 9i

From: Ivan Vasquez <ivan_at_looker.itos.uga.edu>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 12:03:02 -0500

I could not get rid of XBD in an easy way, so I changed the port this way:

SQL> -- Change the HTTP/WEBDAV port from 8080 to 8081 SQL> call dbms_xdb.cfg_update(updateXML(dbms_xdb.cfg_get(),

'/xdbconfig/sysconfig/protocolconfig/httpconfig/http-port/text()',8081))

     /
SQL> commit;
SQL> exec dbms_xdb.cfg_refresh;

SQL> -- Verify the change