Unable do DROP ROLLBACK SEGEMENT

From: Philou <nospam>
Date: 10 Mar 2004 19:22:07 GMT

Hi,
My server is running out of disk space because 6 rollback segments are using 3Gb !
I can't take them OFFLINE, the first is ONLINE and the 5 last are 'PARTLY AVAILABLE'.
I think,they are supposed to involved in in-doubt transactions, but I have no transactions in DBA_2PC_PENDING (I have deleted records of this view !) I can't neither drop RBS tablespace because of the online-segments.

Help !! what can I do ?

--
Ce message a ete poste via la plateforme Web club-Internet.fr
This message has been posted by the Web platform club-Internet.fr

http://forums.club-internet.fr/