Re: Ongoing oracle 8i support

From: Burt Peltier <burttemp1ReMoVeThIs_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 17:11:14 -0500

Well, it's not like Oracle Support will not talk to you...

ES will be provided until 31-DEC-2006, if the customer has a current support contract in place:

ES includes the following:
Telephone and Electronic support, consisting of:

- Answers to customers' questions
- Assistance with migration plans to a supported platform and/or product
- Workarounds, where possible

More info at:

http://metalink.oracle.com/metalink/plsql/ml2_documents.showDocument?p_database_id=NOT&p_id=148054.1