Re: DB recovery after OS crash, ORA-01210, ORA-01251

From: Stefan Burger <s_burger_at_t-online.de>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 17:50:08 +0200

hi Paul,
its the tablespace of one user, containing only this one users data. our   client application works this way to create a user, tablespace and a datafile with the same name.
the last backup is an export of the users data, some months old.

I dont think I can recover the database this way...

thanx,
stefan