Oracle DBA Job or Oracle Apps Support?

From: Rudy Susanto <rudy_at_ecogreenoleo.co.id>
Date: 19 Sep 2003 20:27:49 -0700

Hi all,

I'm in a dillema, i don't know what is the best for my future career. I have 2 options for my career.

The first option, be a DBA just like now, maintain database and get new responsibility as an appl DBA.

And the second option, i'm in a new area, as application support, involve in financial, manufacturing, and plant maintenance. These apps are really big.

I need your advices and suggestions guys.

Thanks in advance,
Rudy Susanto Received on Fri Sep 19 2003 - 22:27:49 CDT