Re: OT - with PL/SQL in 10G,

From: Billy Verreynne <vslabs_at_onwe.co.za>
Date: 11 Sep 2003 10:29:02 -0700

Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu> wrote

> Not from my experience with the product.

That was meant tongue-in-cheek Daniel. (though it may be an accurate statement of management opinion) ;-)

> I am far more impressed with
> this than the comparable 9.0.1 when it was initially released. Well
> 9.0.2 too for that matter. If Oracle changes its pricing model to be
> more in line with the competition this one is going to take back a lot
> of market-share.

I agree. And that was what I was kind of aiming at when refering to "increase complexity". With grid computing we are entering a very new and exiting technology. Add to that new features, improved features... you know what them women folk say about boys and their toys.. :-)

--
Billy