Re: OT - with PL/SQL in 10G,

From: Guido Konsolke <Guido.Konsolke_at_triaton.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 09:56:24 +0200

"Noons" wrote...
> does a string become a G-string?
>
> <sorry folks, couldn't resist>
> :D
> --
> Cheers
> Nuno Souto
> wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au.nospam

Hi Noons,

  1. yes, and it will be of variable size. Imagine what that could do to the crossdressers among us.

2.Through to our experiences with Oracle   we all (well, almost all) believe in
  a kind of 'source of power'. Given that:   will the rename Him to G-sus?

Almost off of the office so nice weekend to all.

Not really curious,
Guido Received on Thu Sep 11 2003 - 02:56:24 CDT