HTTP Server Error

From: Andreas Boettner <mercur129_at_aol.com>
Date: 21 Jul 2003 16:12:24 -0700

While I try to install an Oracle9i App. Server, I get an Error with the HTTP Server, wich is referred to in the documetation. The solution would be to shorten the PATH environment variable, because if it is too long, it produces a memory problem. Since I donīt want to buy a patch for the cmd.exe from microsoft, wich would solve the problem too, I would like to shorten the PATH environment variable, but I do not understand, how to do this, maybe because of lacking english knowledge. Poor german, I am. Could someone describe the solution in some simple words? Or even in german?

Thank you
Andreas Received on Mon Jul 21 2003 - 18:12:24 CDT