Oracle 9i Internet: Unable to run pre-configured database

From: Muhammad Tahir <tahirway_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 21 Jul 2003 01:27:36 -0700

Hi,

   After second installation of my Oracle 9i Internet Database for MS Windows 98 (Personal Edition) i am unable to run the pre-configured databases which are by default included in the Oracle databases. In my first installation, i sucessfully run these databases. I unistalled it several times but it won't start the database which comes in oracle by default. Only the default database of "dual" runs. Also after removing every oracle file from my system it keeps on remebering GLOBAL Database Name and SID of my previous database installations. Any idea ?

Thanks Received on Mon Jul 21 2003 - 03:27:36 CDT