Re: Bending the rules using MERGE INTO

From: Simon Adebisi <omar_adebisi_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 17 Jul 2003 15:13:17 -0700

I've been contacted at my personal email by Jeff Hunter regarding this thread. It appears that not only is he intent on using a merge but he's a rude, arrogant yank. Sorry I tried to help you. I've got a 2nd degree black belt in karate I'd like to use on this stupid yank.

Cheers,

Simon Adebisi
Sr. Oracle Engineer