Re: High Version count in V$SQLAREA

From: srivenu <srivenu_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 11 Jul 2003 00:17:17 -0700

Hi Anurag,
Thanks for the reply.
I too thought that _sqlexec_progression_cost would not help me in this case as we are using 8.1.7.4
Anyway i dont have any scheduled downtime nearby to do this. I suspect the statements are coming a JAVA application (TIBCO). Also with the example piece of code that you sent, i'am not getting additional versions if i use bind lengths of 2000 or 3000. regards
Srivenu Received on Fri Jul 11 2003 - 02:17:17 CDT