Compaq DL 380 And Smart Array

From: Andras Kovacs <andkovacs_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 9 Jul 2003 05:42:01 -0700

Hi,

We have a very dynamic database here that grows 400Gb per year. At present we have a Compaq DL 380 with 2 Smart Array 5300 controllers (each with 2 channels). We need a better throughput on the Raids. We have to stay with HP-Compaq products for corporate reasons.

I was thinking about buying two Smart Array 5304 controllers ( with 4 channels each).

What other product should we have a look on ? Received on Wed Jul 09 2003 - 07:42:01 CDT