-- parameter obsolete

From: Andre <avanrossem_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 8 Jul 2003 03:21:20 -0700

Hello all,

In oracle versions below 8.1 there was a parameter called DISTRIBUTED_LOCK_TIMEOUT I have now oracle 8.1.7 and want to (must) change the value of this parameter to 300 seconds. But this parameter is obsolete in version 8.1.7.

HOW can I change the DISTRIBUTED_LOCK_TIMEOUT-value now??? Is it still possible???

Thanks a lot and kind regards,
Andre van Rossem
The Netherlands. Received on Tue Jul 08 2003 - 05:21:20 CDT