Re: connecting oracle reports 9i to another database via odbc...possible?

From: TurkBear <john.greco_at_dot.state.mn.us>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 15:38:04 -0600

Look into the docs for heterogeneous Services ( I think) - It allows you to add any ODBC compliant database to the Oracle http://tahiti.oracle.com is a good place to search if you do not have actual docs on hand...

Personally, I prefer Crystal Reports for my mixed environment reporting setup and with Crystal Enterprise you can quickly publish the reports for web-based access...