Create tablespace in 9i

From: Timmy Sin <tswsin_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 14:07:33 +0800

Hi All,

I found something strange when creating tablespace on a 9i database. The tablespace is created as follows:

Create tablespace ABC datafile '/dbfile/abc.dbf' size 5M default storage (initial 512K next 512K minextents 1 Maxextents 999 pctincrease 10);

However, when I query the dictionary, the initial extent is only 64K, not the expected 512K. Do someone have any idea on my situation?

Thanks.

Regards,
Timmy Received on Tue Dec 24 2002 - 00:07:33 CST