A Question About Dropping A Database While Retaining Some Of The Data

From: DK15798 <kwall7904_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 19 Dec 2002 12:34:15 -0800

My database is filling up my current drive. What I would like to do is dump everything except the last two months of data off my database.
Is there anyway to dump only data after a certain date? Is there a good utility (besides import) to pull only certain data from certain tables? Or
are there any other creative ideas that you might have to help me with this dilemma? I am using Oracle7 Server Release 7.3.4.0.0 on a Windows NT platform. Received on Thu Dec 19 2002 - 14:34:15 CST