Re: Oracle Database Platform

From: Phil <phil_hogginsNOSPAM_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 12:40:56 +0000

Maggie,

        I suspect you will run into problems as the shared libraries are probably not compatible. I'm not saying it can't be done but there may be a certain amount of manual tweaking to get oracle to link correctly.  You would be closer to the mark if you tried Oracle for Solaris as oracle doesn't care to much what type of processor you have underneath the OS just where to find and how to interact with the libraries