E-mail to Database (Oracle 8i)

From: Jeremy Ovenden <newsposter_at_hazelweb.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 08:18:20 -0000

This actually crosses a few core technologies, but I'd be interested to hear if you have ever implemented a system in which incoming e-mails to a designated address are 'processed' (I.e. identify keywords and values for example) and attachments removed and then data from the e-mail and any attachments are loaded into an Oracle 8i database.

Thanks....

--

jeremy