Re: How to connect to entreprise manager ?

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr2000_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 05:58:33 +1100

The login is "sysman" and the password is "oem_temp".

There are LOTS of posts on this subject. In fact it's becoming practically routine. Check out google.com for hundreds of replies and solutions.

Installing Oracle is not sufficient to get EM working. That's why Oracle supply an Enterprise Manager Configuration Assistant. You have to create a repository database, start up the Management Server service, and then try logging in.

Regards