system/manager password problem

From: David BAFFALEUF <david.baffaleuf_at_axa-im.com>
Date: 8 Dec 2002 22:20:18 -0800

Hi all,

I have a little question about modifying sys/system password on Oracle 8.
If I modify system password by:

alter user system identified by <new password>

, I will be able to connect as system with my new password, but, and this is more embarassing, I will still be able to connect with manager.

Does anybody encountered this before ?

Thx in advance !

DBF. Received on Mon Dec 09 2002 - 00:20:18 CST