Need third party DLL encapsulating DBMS_LOB functionalities

From: RIP_PB <pierre.rene_at_space.gc.ca>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 22:27:04 GMT

Hi all,

    Is there a third party DLL out there for client-server application that encapsulate the ORACLE DBMS_LOB functions. I'm using Powerbuilder and unfortunately LOB locators cannot be retrieved (blob/clob parameters not recognized either in RPCFUNC calls). This is not supported by the current version of PB. I need to streamline documents using the DBMS_LOB.read/write functions from client to server.

    Thanks in advance. Received on Fri Dec 06 2002 - 16:27:04 CST