Re: Oracle9iAS Portal

From: dmz17 <dmz17_at_nospam.nowhere.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2002 21:40:23 +0100

On Tue, 03 Dec 2002 10:29:05 +0000, Pedro wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have been reading the Oracle9iAsPortal features... and I can't find
> a "newsletter,forum,news,events module"... does anyone know if
> Oracle9iAsPortal has these features or where I can buy this module
> from another company?
>
> Does anyone have a list of features of Oracle9iAS portal...?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Best regards,
> Pedro Sorell

I don't believe there is one included with 9iAS as such. However, some of what you want seems to be bundled with the Collaboration Suite.

However, I'd recommend you just buy the portlets. They're a dime a dozen. I know of companies that will sell you a news portlet for as little as 5K (dollars) and no annual license fee.

Cheers,

dmz17 Received on Tue Dec 03 2002 - 14:40:23 CST