Re: ora:01017 invalid username/password

From: michael cooke <michael.cooke_at_tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 23:19:58 -0000

Thanks for the quick reply

Am I right in saying then that user account creation is different in oracle 81 as previously
create user fred identified by password would work do I now need to create users accounts as create user \\domain\fred identified by password
or is there a parameter where the domain name can be input. (is this Win2K or an oracle 81 requirement?
regds
mick