where's the docs for this?

From: Ed Stevens <spamdump_at_nospam.noway.nohow>
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2002 16:29:53 GMT

I'm not having much luck finding the docs for what may be the most fundamental subject of all -- SQL return codes . . .

For instance, everyone knows a +100 return code means 'not found' ....

But which manual has the comprehensive documentation on all of those return codes? I've poked around in Tahiti and the ng archives, to no avail. I'm sure it must be there, but I've been unable to actually locate it!

--
Ed Stevens
(Opinions expressed do not necessarily represent those of my employer.)