Job vacancy for Oracle DBA in NorthWest (UK)

From: Russell Fray <rfray_at_vianetworks.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 15:27:18 GMT

Hi everyone,

Sorry to post here as it's probably deemed off topic, but I have a vacancy for an Oracle DBA working at an ISP in Warrington (near Manchester). Salary is up to £28,000 + benefits (laptop, mobile phone, BUPA) + callout allowance. Full time permanent.

Likely to be 9-5 (ish) and the role will probably be 50% DBA / 50% Development plus possible team leader responsibilities.

Thought somebody in here might be interested, or if not might be able to point me at a better newsgroup to post in? Thought I'd try here first as I'm more likely to find someone who has a genuine interest in Oracle.

If you or somebody you know may be interested please drop me an email and get in touch; rfray_at_vianetworks.co.uk.

Apologies to anyone who feels it's off topic - just thought I might be able to help a fellow DBA "newsgrouper" out rather than line the pockets of a job agency!

Thanks,
Russ. Received on Wed Jun 26 2002 - 10:27:18 CDT