writing servlet container

From: K.Prasanna Kumar <kprskumar_at_rediffmail.com>
Date: 25 Jun 2002 04:43:14 -0700

Hi all,

I want to write my own servlet engine. I dont want more functionality in it.
Only for testing the servlet , I want to put all my servlet under one directory and create a simple server which will load all the servlets under that direcory.
If i give a request, my server should work . Nothing more.

I have gone thru open source of Apache, Jetty, Nexus AServers, but they have morethan 200 class file. so anyone pl give me a url describing how to load servets and serve accordingly .? (so that i can understand it simply)

Regards
Prasanna. Received on Tue Jun 25 2002 - 06:43:14 CDT