problem with Oralce9iR2 download

From: Jargular <zclai_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 25 Jun 2002 03:28:25 -0700

greetings all,

I tried severval times to download oracle9ir2 from oracle website. every time the size of files downloaded are considerably smmaler than what is indicted on oracle site and they are corrupted files which can not be used. Does anybody ever had such problem? I suspect it might be problem with http download. Where can I find a site to download oracle9ir2 via FTP instead of HTTP?

Thanks in advance. Received on Tue Jun 25 2002 - 05:28:25 CDT