Oracle 9.2.0.1 & RedHat 7.3

From: Kari Laine <kari.laine_at_dnainternet.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 17:34:51 +0300

Hi All,

have anyone got Oracle 9.2.0.1 installation to work on RedHat 7.3 . I have tried but it always get's back to me because some make files cannot be executed. Sorry don't have the names handy. But I will try again if someone says it is indeed possible to get Oracle to install on RedHat 7.3. I have tried everything I was able to find with GooGle. Most important of which I think was to install RedHat 7.0 Binutils.

If someone has succeeded in this I would be gratefull for some generall ideas how it was done.

Thanks for reading this

Best Regards
Kari Laine
kari.laine_at_dnainternet.net Received on Mon Jun 24 2002 - 09:34:51 CDT