Re: interpreting statspack reports ( PX Deq )

From: Ricky Sanchez <rsanchez_at_more.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 13:21:35 GMT

You may have a point here. There is a blurred distinction between server issues and application issues. And the PX events certainly occur in the server and are not strictly idle per se. The do tend to indicate application issues, however. I suppose we ought to consider some other, slightly fuzzy category of near-idleness.