Re: I'll take the exam 1Z0-007.Who can tell me some good services!thanx very much!!!

From: Richard Foote <richard.foote_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 09:37:04 +1000

OK Cynthia, this is what you do.

Firstly, don't worry about reviewing the material any more, twice is heaps and you should pass easily. Have a good night's sleep before hand and a nice wholesome breakfast (usually a couple of fried kippers does the trick). Be careful not to drink too much fluids though, busting to go in the middle of the exam is terrible for the concentration.

Once you arrive at the exam, look confident and relaxed. This is important training for when you arrive at your first job interview as an Oracle DBA. Remember, impressions and OCP certification are everything. Answer the questions using the following pattern: A, B, C, D, E, A, B, C, D, E etc. Although I can't guarantee success, scientific evidence suggests an excellent chance of achieving the 60% passmark required. Hit the complete button after the 10 mins or so required to answer the questions and triumphantly grab your results.

Now head back home, have a nice cuppa, and contemplate with just a few more exams to go before being an OCP how the career and riches of an Oracle DBA is just within reach.

A word of warning though, it all gets a little bit more trickier after that and I would personally recommend a career as astronaut or brain surgeon instead.

Let's us know how you went, we all love to know.

Richard