Re: Odd statement in docs regarding block size

From: Dusan Bolek <pagesflames_at_usa.net>
Date: 29 May 2002 23:56:55 -0700

"Howard J. Rogers" <dba_at_hjrdba.com> wrote in message news:<ad3avb$rtg$1_at_lust.ihug.co.nz>...
> Absolutely 100% wrong, and another classic myth (backed up, in this case, by
> some rather misleading comments in the Oracle doco., I grant you).

Heh, seems to me like the biggest Oracle myths propagators are Oracle employees. Is funny to see how you and Tom are trying to clear myths, which are daily presented by Oracle lecturers on Administration or Tuning courses. :-)))

Dusan Bolek, Ing.
Oracle team leader

Note: pagesflames_at_usa.net has been cancelled due to changes (maybe we
can call it an overture to bankruptcy) on that server. I'm still using
this email to prevent SPAM. Maybe one day I will change it and have a
proper mail even for news, but right now I can be reached by this
email.