Re: Full Text Search

From: Thomas Hesse <thomas.hesse_at_team.xtra.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 10:49:34 +1200

Hi Henry,

maybe your configuration is not the best e.g.

- memory clause with your create index statement
- disable INSO filter, because you have only text documents
- i/o contention ?

If you provide more information, maybe I can help to improve the index creation process (Hardware, OS, SGA, size of documents, charset, index preferences)

Cheers
Thomas