Re: HPUX and Oracle Server migration

From: Alun Liggins <a.liggins_at_btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 10:57:13 +0000 (UTC)

Expect to do a full test migration a couple of times (which should be easy as you have a machine to test it out)
until it goes perfectly.

You will need to check out any init.ora settings (especially memory ones) that affect 32-bit and 64-bit operation. Also trawl thru Metalink looking at upgrade issues (for your situation) is a good idea as it will highlight any resulting problems and fixes before you encounter them.

Alun