ORA-25150: ALTERING of extent parameters not permitted

From: Brandon <brandon_oh_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 24 May 2002 22:54:09 -0700

Hi,

I had just migrated my production database from Oracle 7.3.3 to Oracle 8.1.7
by using exporting and importing by user.

I noticed after the import, the storage parameter (NEXT_EXTENT) of the tables being imported was zero. But when i tried to alter this parameter by using the following sql command "alter table user.table storage (NEXT 20K);", it gives
me an error message an error message of "ORA-25150: ALTERING of extent parameters not permitted".

Have anyone encounter this problem before ?? And how do you solve it ? Thanks for helping : )

rgds,
Brandon Received on Sat May 25 2002 - 00:54:09 CDT